Jeremy Skinner has been doing some great work refactoring Suteki Shop to use the MVC 1.0 goodness. He’s also been introducing loads of cool stuff from the MvcContrib project including his awesome grid.
We’re constantly evolving the software; there are loads of things I’d still like to do. Here’s a short list:
- Change from Linq-to-SQL to NHibernate. Suteki Shop makes extensive use of LINQ, so I’m very excited about the work that Steve Strong has been doing on LINQ-to-NHibernate.
- Change from MetaWeblog API to Atom pub using WCF Windsor integration. I’m currently looking at this and hope to get it working in the next few weeks.
- Make the multi-tenancy really slick. This works, but we really need to clean up the way assets (style sheets, images etc) are organised.
- Provide a pluggable model for payment providers. Currently Suteki Shop only supports it’s own internal payment system.
- Provide a feed for Google product search.
- Get it working on Mono.
- ___ your patch here ____ :-)